Tomb Raider is now out of Shadow
As a fan of upcoming video game Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, we always surfing and browsing the internet for any latest information and news regarding this game. And guess what? today we found some amazing content and info that we thought to share with Tomb Raider fans.
Actually, this piece of information is about the gear system in this coming sequel. We all wondered what will be included in gear system considering this time the playground for Lara is a dense jungle, not some frozen mountains or desert like in the previous title. So let’s jump into gear system guide.
In Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Lara Croft is more capable and driven than before because in previous titles she was shown a newbie to all this surviving thing but that isn’t the case. Her journey from an unexperienced archeologist to a hardened survivor is reflected through her physique, form the scars on her face and arms to increased muscle mass from her athletic abilities. Watch the picture of her survivor physique below:
Smart and resourceful, Lara uses her environment to her own advantage crafting her own makeshift knife form airplane wreckage and upgrading her weapons as she scavenges from Trinity takedowns. As the race against the clock to save the world from Maya Apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider.
Now the gear of Lara include:
- Tactical, Fingerless gloves with reinforced protective Gaskets
- Primary tank top material is Polyester/Spandex
- Harness strapping width 1-Inch made of Nylon
- Red and silver wiregate Carabiner hooks Lara Axe to the D-ring on the left side of her pants
- Waterproof tactical trousers made of Polyester and Padded leather with a cargo pocket on left to carry equipment
- Tactical drop leg Holster with thigh rig platform made of high-density durable Polymer and Nylon strapping with 1-Inch Width
- Waterproof tactical boots made to protect against damp environments which made with Nylon and Leather
- Walkie-Talkie which keeps her in contact with her companions
- Rope for traversal and takedowns
- Quiver made of tanned and untanned leather and manned wolf fur
- Starter Arrows which have head material of iron, the shaft of wood and fletching material features
- Lara trusty twin climbing Axes made from aluminum alloy both feature rubber grips, spikes and hooked onto D-rings with Carabiner
- The semi-auto pistol also comes with an upgrade of flare gun barrel
- Makeshift Knife made of paracord, leather cording and duct tape at grip with some salvaged metal.
So these are some gear equipment which we will see in Shadow Of The Tomb Raider but these are some of them not all, so we shall see more in-game. The game is releasing on September 14, 2018, for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you like our article then please subscribe to our blog and like our Facebook page for more information like this and upcoming games.